DDA @ FESTIVAL OF TREES | Dec 2, 2017
Our first performance of the year is going to be at the popular ‘Festival of Trees’ held at the Shaw Conference Centre on Jasper Ave in Edmonton.
This year we will have 65 dancers from 6 years old to Senior grade performing in 7 dances! Miss Cindy, Miss Stephanie, Miss Brittany, Miss Julia and Miss Sara contributed to a fantastic choreography with all different styles!
Get into the spirit of Christmas and watch our dancers perform in a magical atmosphere of lights and trees on Saturday, Dec 2 @ 4:45pm!!
Visit Festival Website »here
Specialty Dance Number 2018 | Deadline Oct 19
Calling ALL Dancers!
We are pleased to announce that we will be having a Specialty Dance Number this year!
This year’s theme will be ‘Babes in Toyland’ a magical Disney musical.
We will be showcasing Tap, Jazz, Ballet, Musical Theatre and possibly some Hip Hop. This extraordinary dance project will participate in two local competitions and possibly in the ‘Dance for Dreamz’ showcase on June 16, 2018.
Requirements to join:
- Dancer 6 years or older – currently enrolled in at least one class
- Available to attend rehearsals on Friday nights, 6-8pm starting on Jan 12 to April.
- Mandatory Meet & Greet for all dancers on Saturday, Nov 18, 4-6 pm
(Dancers will have a chance to view the musical and get to know each other!)
- Mandatory Parent Meeting that same day from 5:30-6 pm
- If required, available to attend extra Sat or Sun rehearsals (Dates/Times TBD)
- Sign and abide by the Specialty Dance Number Contract (lists all dates and rules for attending)
Costs: (all prices subject to G.S.T.)
- $200 ($20 due Dec 1 & $180 billed Jan 1) *This price is a great deal for amount of dancing and hours that will be taught.
- Festival Entry Fees to enter into two festivals held in April 2018 (due Oct 21)
- Costume Fees approx. $120 ($50 due Dec 1, anything else owing for balance is Feb 1)
If you are interested in joining this fun and fantastic production, please fill out and return your ‘Dancer’s Info Form’ by Thursday, Oct 19. Forms available at the office or as online download.
Notification of approved students & billings will be done by email on Sat, Oct. 21.