Recital Tickets 2019
Our 2019 Recital is broken down into 6 Acts. Families will have to order tickets for each Act they want to watch. Ticket allotment is 4 tickets per family per act that students are enrolled in. If needed more tickets can be purchased during open sales.
- $20/ticket* for 1st Act only (Act with the most tickets purchased)
- Any additional act: only $2/ticket
* Includes GST and $2 ticket fee
Important information for online multi-act purchases:
The Multi-Act discount will automatically show in your cart when you proceed to check out. You will only pay full price on the Act to which you purchase the most tickets.
ROUND 1 – May 8 @ 12:30 pm – May 28 @ 10:00 am
Family ALLOTMENT TICKETS only!
DDA families are given priority codes to purchase allotted tickets per show/act.
Maximum 4 tickets per family per act students are dancing in.
Families can easily purchase recital tickets by logging into their DDA account. Our system is securely connected to ‘Dance Recital Ticketing’, an online ticketing service specifically designed for dance studios. Payments can be made by Visa, MC, Discover and American Express. Only if you are paying cash, you will have to buy your tickets at the office.
For quick step by step instructions how to buy your allotted tickets, please check out our Ticket Instructions.
ROUND 2 – May 28 @ 10:00 am – June 7 @ 10:00 am
Open Sales to purchase any remaining tickets available. (No codes needed – can attend any show)
Note: You will only pay full price on the Act to which you purchase the most tickets. For tickets to additional acts you pay only $2 ticketing fee. These discounts will show when you do your check out.
ROUND 3 – June 8 @ 10:00 am
Recital Day – Tickets sold at door only if available. Tickets are $25 and cash only.
Lap Children (2yrs & under) are free, but DO require a ticket. You MUST pick up a lap child ticket at the studio office during Picture Week.
What happens to siblings who are in different Acts?
- You may choose to purchase a ticket for them to sit in with you on another Act, just not in their Act.
- For siblings who are 3 years old & dancing, please come to the office so we can mention what to do.
- We have a plan in place for children 9 years & under to be looked after backstage where they can view the show on a TV. You will need to SIGN UP YOUR CHILD AT THE OFFICE for us to know that DDA is looking after them.
- Children 10+ years can watch in the lobby on the big screen or sit together in the lobby or area on 2nd floor.