June 2022 Update
All mandatory public health restrictions were lifted on June 14 by the Alberta government and we are expecting to go back to holding regular classes with regular class sizes this fall. Parents are welcome to come into the studio to talk to our office staff and teachers, make payments or assist/watch their children.
However, we encourage all DDA clients and staff members to follow good health practices and to be considerate towards others during this time of transition:
- We will keep our sanitization stations across the studio for everyone to use. Please make sure to sanitize your hands often!
- Bring your own water bottle to class.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if feeling sick and attend your dance class on Zoom*.
- Face masks can be worn to provide additional protection.
- We are only offering our zoom platform for students who may be sick or having to isolate.
- If sick and planning to take your dance class on Zoom, you must notify our office by 4 pm Weekdays or 9 am Saturday as we would need to let the teacher know ahead of time. Otherwise, if the teacher does not expect anyone on zoom, they will not turn it on for that particular class.
- Prior to start of classes, all parents of registered students will receive an email with instructions and log in information to attend dance classes on Zoom. Make sure to save these douments as they will not be publicly posted due to safety concerns.